The Congregation of the Sisters of St Joseph de Gap in the Hautes-Alpes department, like many others, has worked in several sectors, including education.
In 1954, this congregation merged with St Joseph de Lyon.
Today, the Mother house of the Sisters of St Joseph de Gap is occupied by St. Joseph Junior High and High School.
The Administration body of the Junior High and High School was hoping to regain the support of a Congregational Trusteeship.
After a few months of dialogue and negotiations with Bishop MALLE of Gap, it was decided that the St. Joseph de Lyon Trusteeship and the diocese of the Hautes-Alpes would provide the accompaniment of this establishment in a complementary manner.
Let us rejoice regarding this event… the St. Joseph charism has a bright future in the Hautes-Alpes.
Ce site utilise des cookies pour faciliter votre navigation, se souvenir de vos préférences lors de vos prochaines visites et
Ce site utilise des cookies pour faciliter votre navigation, se souvenir de vos préférences lors de vos prochaines visites et effectuer des statistiques de visite. En cliquant sur "ACCEPTER", vous consentez à l'utilisation de l'ensemble des cookies. En cliquant sur "Gestion des cookies" vous pouvez sélectionner les types de cookies à activer. Voir la page Politique de Confidentialité